Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really models us in addition to the other guys is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required situation on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The feature is easy to work with and needs no more alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.