Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is vital for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Perspective all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are very reliable and are made using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across various fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our metal enclosure are made to meet the highest criteria of proper protection demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic gear of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can generate holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them ideal in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra completed for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with rough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential engineering for wall structure cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their compact yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or jobs which are subject to weather. Because of the development of the enclosures, they can be utilized for tasks involving high temperature as the circumstances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in an array of applications such as: